Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 28000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits
One of the nation’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP to join the team at their hospital in Leatherhead.
The Theatres Team undertake a wide range of predominantly elective surgical procedures, including cosmetics, orthopaedics, ENT, ophthalmology, general surgery and weight-loss surgery and you will be joining a state-of-the-art facility.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP post are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts which includes weekends, evenings and some on-call commitments
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 Per yearFull timeBankChertsey, Surrey, England
Theatre Practitioner/ Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse, Anaesthetic & Recovery ODP / RGN Chertsey £30,000- £37...