Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.95 - 16.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£16.95 per hour | 38.5 hours | Days only | Excellent Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Glasgow. The home offers an excellent environment for older people with a range of nursing care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN role:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay at £16.95
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Strong leadership and management skills and confident leading both clinical staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.