Mental Health and General Nurse Positions
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 22988 - 32125 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
We are looking for passionate, forward thinking nurses to join a supportive department caring for children and adolescents. You will be an integral part of the CHAMS team.
Salary - up to £30,125 dependent on experience.
Location - Stafford
Job Type- Full time and Part Time Available
- Administering Medication
- Undertake clinical supervision of patients
- Ensure records are kept at the highest standard and are updated
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans
- Act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you&
Ref: 1N 0007675SH21
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentBrierley Hill, West Midlands, England
Are you looking to work in a mental health environment? Are you looking for your next step in Nursing where you can help patients i...
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentTelford, Shropshire, England
Exclusive Deputy Manager | Full Supernumerary | RGN/RMN Exclusive Job with Compass Associates &nb...