New Malden, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Deputy Care Home Manager
I have found an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Manager based in London. The 40 bed care home provides exceptional nursing care to the older people of New Malden. The staff are proud of supporting older people to live their best lives irrespective of any diagnosed condition, exemplified by the fact that the Head Chef creates the menu by popular request from the residents. Furthermore, the Home provides excellent facilities, with an excellent activity programme allowing residents to keep active in body and mind.
As Deputy Manager you will work alongside the Home Manager taking responsibility for the clinical care provided within the service. You will be ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to all residents. As Deputy Manager you will be required to have:
• Proven experience in this role previously
• Supervisory leadership and management experience.
• Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
• Valid NMC PIN RGN or RMN
• Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Mark on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply