RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 20.00 - 20.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£20.00 p/h – up to £2000 welcome bonus | RGN/RMN Considered | 48 Hrs – Days & Nights | Must have post qualification experience | Benefits
An experienced RN/Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will be based in a care home the Ipswich area and you will be required to travel to cover shifts occasionally at short notice, across 5 homes throughout the Suffolk region.
Details of this RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, on flexible shifts at a variety of locations in your area
• Very competitive pay rates of £20 per hour, with the enhanced pay rate due to the increased flexibility required in this role
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression
• Welcome Bonus up to £2000
• Paid annual leave
• Support with NMC revalidation
As RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic RN/Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
• Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in IpswichLocation: IpswichSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses (...