Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Royal Tunbridge Wells! Super-boost your earnings with our flexible locum sessions and fantastic pay rates of £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)!
Chase Medical are working closely with a practice in Tunbridge Wells who require an experienced Nurse Practitioner. You must have experience of seeing and treating Minor Illness, and be an Independent Prescriber.
We can provide the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay - £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Complete flexibility - choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance - plan ahead!
- Team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
- Valid NMC Pin
- Must have recent Nurse Practitioner experience, working within Primary Care.
- Independent Prescribing
Here at Chase Medical, we are a specialist Primary Care agency providing work for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's, Physio's, Independent Prescribers and Physician Associates throughout the UK. We have a large bank of work available and provide locum, contract and permanent work opportunities across the UK. Get in touch today, as I'm confident we can help you find what you're looking for.
Do you have a friend/colleague that would be interested in the opportunities we have available? You can earn up to £500 for successful referrals.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our opportunities further then please contact Olivia on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDorking, Surrey, England
About the JobDo you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their G...