Hospital Director - RGN, RMN, RNLD
- £ 50000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Hospital Director - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Hampshire - £50,000 - £80,000 per annum depending on experience
Working hours: Full time
An experienced Hospital Director is required to take on a new challenge and join a Hospital in Hampshire. The successful Hospital Director must be nurse qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) and have previous experience of building a strong network.
The successful Hospital Director for this position will create, inspire and lead an engaged and motivated staff team. The Hospital Director is also responsible for the strategic direction of the service and ensuring that it meets the business objectives, financial objectives and market demand.
The benefits of this Hospital Director role include:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
As Hospital Director you will be:
- An inspirational leader with clear purpose and vision.
- Experienced in building a strong network through delivering excellent customer service.
- Both strategic and operational in your work ethic with a keen commercial instinct.
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve goals.
- To ensure that service is patient centred at all times.
- To ensure that patients are safeguarded at all times, and appropriate actions and notifications are made in accordance with company policy or local area procedures.
- To ensure that the Hospital's budget is set and managed appropriately.
- To ensure company financial policy and procedures are adhered to.
The ideal Hospital Director will possess the following:
- Proven senior management experience
- Experience working in a similar setting
- A nursing qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email Apply