Registered Nurse - Oncology Department - NHS Band 5
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 27000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Registered Nurse - Oncology Department - NHS Band 5 - Southampton, Hampshire - Up to £30,000 per annum
A caring and compassionate Registered Nurse (RGN) is required to join an NHS Hospital in Southampton, as part of their oncology department.
They are looking for a highly experienced Registered Nurse who has the ability to communicate and work alongside a multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of patients, while developing their own clinical skills and knowledge.
This will be a highly demanding but rewarding role, and the successful RGN will be working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23500 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - EDU - Eating Disorder Unit Location: Southampton, HampshireSalary...
£ 31800 - 37400 Per yearFull timePermanentNew Milton, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Out Skirts New Forest, HampshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categor...
£ 34632 - 46176 Per yearFull timePermanentBasingstoke, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Specialist Dementia Nursing Home Location: Basingstoke, HampshireSalary: £18.50 Per Hour ( &p...