Staff Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Staff Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation - Milton Keynes - £16 per hour plus £3 overtime enhancement
Working hours: 12 hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
A neurological rehabilitation clinic in Milton Keynes is currently looking for a passionate and motivated Staff Nurse to join their team. As a Staff Nurse you will become part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give.
For this position, they are looking for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing and a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, while providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - Nursing Home role include:
- A fantastic salary
- Enhancement of £3/hour for overtime
- An excellent approach to training
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Staff Nurse - Nursing Home:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse - Nursing Home role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email Apply