RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18.25 - 18.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
48 Hrs | Nights | Luxury Nursing Home
A leading luxury care home in Ilkley is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with full-time hours available on a flexible basis.
The home offers 5* accommodation in combination with the highest standards of both personal and clinical care, with state-of-the-art facilities and award-winning design features.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts
• Good Hourly rates of pay of £18.25
As Registered Nurse you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly & dementia care or UK care home setting
• Confident managing and implementing care plans and administering medications
• Passionate about providing high quality care and the best possible quality of life to service users
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.