Peripatetic Night Nurse – Derbyshire £20ph + Mileage
Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Peripatetic Night Nurse - Derbyshire
£20PH + MILEAGE PAID
Are you dynamic, hardworking registered nurse looking for a role offering more flexibility? If so, Georgi at Amber Mace has the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse for a well-established care provider to work across their homes in Derbyshire.
This is a full time role working nights that will offer a varied workload and working environment, and is a great opportunity for any nurse looking for a new challenge and a flexible work life. This is a great chance to work for a renowned care provider which offers both personal and professional development and a generous starting bonus!
As Peripatetic Nurse, your role will centre on:
• Providing the highest standards of nursing care at all times
• Administering medication
• Creating effective, personalised care plans for residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise resident engagement
• Be flexible to work across a number of homes within close proximity to each other
The perfect candidate will have:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Strong, up-to-date clinical knowledge
• Experience working within nursing homes, caring for the elderly and those with dementia
In return, my client will offer an excellent hourly rate of up to £20.00p/h + Mileage, excellent career progression and a number of fantastic benefits.
If you are a nurse that is passionate about dementia/elderly care, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.