RGN/RMN Charge Nurse
Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 16.95 - 16.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£16.95 p/h | 44 Hrs| Days | Elderly Care Home | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Great Company Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Dumbarton is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.95 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care, exceeding all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a RGN/RMN Charge Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.