Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Nights Only | Great Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Fully Compliant Home | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a registered RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to join their friendly, purpose built, with permanent nights available.
The large home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly and dementia nursing needs, with a lovely landscaped garden and views to enjoy.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Full or Part-Time hours available
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should be:
• NMC registered as an Adult Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and the safe management and administration of medications.
• Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment for more information and call Apply.