Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
22 Hrs - Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly/ Dementia Home | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time nights in their Stirling care home.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 22 hours per week on night shifts, covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and the safe management and administration of medications.
• Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment for more information and call Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.