Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
38.5 Hrs - Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Benefits | NQ Considered | Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Hamilton currently has 2 vacancies for RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team, with day or night shifts available.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care.
Details of these Registered Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Permanent days or nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse: Adult General /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.