Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
£15.45 p/h | 33.75 Hrs - Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their purpose built nursing home in the Inverness area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 33.75 hours per week on flexible day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate previous elderly care/post-registration experience, however newly qualified RNs will also be considered and supported
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.