RN Staff Nurse
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
33.75 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their fully CI compliant nursing home in the Inverness area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 33.75 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate previous elderly care/post-registration experience, however newly qualified RNs will also be considered and supported
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.