RN Registered Nurse
Invergordon, Highland, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
33 or 44 Hrs – Days or Rotation | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | NQ Considered | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Invergordon area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team on nights.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to adults of all ages, but specialises in caring for older people.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Contracts for 33 or 44 hours per week on permanent days or rotating days and nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and your own Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Invergordon, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in AberdeenLocation: AberdeenSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses...