RGN Lead Nurse
Ripley, Derbyshire, England
- £ 17.40 - 17.40 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
44 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A private care home operator with nursing homes throughout the local area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work as Lead Nurse in their care home in the Ripley area.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care packages in a fantastic environment, with great facilities and a strong team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• A permanent contract for 44 hours per week
• Predominantly day shifts, with occasional nights also required
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.40
As Lead Nurse RGN, you will work closely with the Deputy Manager to lead and develop the nursing team. Your responsibilities will include the management and supervision of care, mentoring and supporting junior team members and Student Nurses and the hands-on delivery of clinical care.
What the home is looking for in a Lead Nurse RGN:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a UK nursing home setting, ideally at a similar level but the home will consider experienced Nurses looking for the next step in their career
• Preferably have completed a recognised mentorship qualification and experienced in mentoring Student Nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Ripley, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentIlkeston, Derbyshire, England
Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Ilkeston, DerbyshirePosition: Night nurse ManagerCar...