RGN Roaming Night Nurse
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 18 - 22 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
35 Hrs – Nights | Covering Homes in Derbyshire & Notts | Ideal for Agency Nurse Looking for Stability
A Derbyshire based care group currently requires an experienced RGN Registered Nurse to work as Roaming Night Nurse, covering night shifts in homes in throughout Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
You will be working in homes that offer elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and all the homes within the group are fully CQC compliant.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone used to working temporary agency shifts, and this role offers similar flexibility and variety of workload but comes with all the stability and added benefits of a permanent position.
Details of this position and what the home is offering to the successful Roaming Night Nurse:
• A permanent contract of 35 hours per week
• Great hourly pay rates in the region of £18 to £22
• Flexible night shifts covering a 7-day rota and working across 5 homes in the local area
• Ongoing training and development opportunities and a comprehensive induction
• Free uniforms and parking
As RGN Peripatetic Nurse, you will work as Staff Nurse covering a night shifts throughout the local area, occasionally at short notice. You will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Roaming Night Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with an up to date NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.