Nurse - Low / Medium Secure Mental Health Hospital
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 27300 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Salary: £27,300 - £34,500 per annum - negotiable depending on your experience
Bonus: £1,500 welcome bonus and over time rates (full details listed below)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*£1,500 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, or RGN to work within fantastic Medium Secure Psychiatric Hospital situated in Nottingham. The Hospital has an outstanding recent CQC rating.
Service Details: This Hospital provides care and treatment with a medium secure environment for males and females aged 18 years and older with learning disabilities and for females with mental illnesses and/or personality disorders. The Hospital also provides a 16 bedded mixed gender acute service, in partnership with Nottingham Healthcare. The hospital has 4 wards in total:
- Male Acute Ward
- Female Acute Ward
- Male Medium Secure Ward
- Female Medium Secure Ward
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Sign on bonus of £1,500 - £500 paid upon joining and £1,000 paid on after 6-month probation
- Over time rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, LeicestershireSalary: £16 - £20 per ...
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentRipley, Derbyshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Neuro-disability / Brain Injury / Mental Health Location: Outskirts of Ripley, DerbyshireS...
£ 25500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentKillamarsh, Sheffield, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Learning Disability Service Location: Sheffield, South YorkshireSalary: £25,500- £3...
£ 25500 - 27800 Per yearFull timePermanentAlfreton, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Rehabilitation Service for women Location: Alfreton, DerbyshireSalary: £25,500 - &po...