Staff Nurse - Critical Care Ward - General Hospital
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
- Location: Oxford - Oxfordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
- Service: General Hospital - Critical Care
- Care: Neurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care
- Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time or Part time
- Shifts: Must be flexible
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Oxford as a Critical Care Ward Nurse . The hospital is a premium service in neurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care, supported by a specialist paediatric ward, 7 bedded intensive care unit, and 6 bedded PACU ensuring patients receive the best possible care. Dedicated to delivering safe and compassionate care every day. The Hospital is proud to offer its patients the additional assurance of having 365 days a year adult Critical Care Service - a service not available in many private hospitals.
The hospital is rated a 5/5 CQC and where Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse - CCU / ITU (RGN)
- Use your skills, dedication, ability to spot a problem and act quickly, as well as using an empathetic approach to make our patients' journeys memorable - for all the right reasons.
- As part of a close-knit, multidisciplinary team within a consultant-led service, you will work directly with some of the best clinical talent around. You will also gain experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Fully understand and meet each individual patient's clinical and personal needs.
- As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand that community in patient care is key.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse - CCU / ITU (RGN) will:
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
- Be a registered nurse with the appropriate governing body, with the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be alert, focused, detail-oriented and empathetic.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30671 - 33640 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders / CAMHS £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £30671 - £33640 p/a ( &p...