Register nurse Theatre Practitioner - General Hospital
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 27200 - 29700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
- Location: Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse (Band 5) Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Orthopaedics
- Service: General Hospital
- Care: Orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment
- Salary: £27,251 to £29,750 per annum
- Hours: Full time or Part time
- Shifts: Must be flexible
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Glasgow as a Theatre Practitioner . Whatever the medical condition, the hospitals aim is to ensure you receive the highest quality of patient care and first-class private treatment. We have a special focus in the areas of orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
Responsibilities of a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub:
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
The Ideal Theatre Practitioner - Scrub will have:
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & well being focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Well being clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial well being benefits.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Well being Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Glasgow CityLocation: Glasgow CitySalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experience...
£ 26500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Stirling, StirlingshireCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care, Challe...
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dementia a...
£ 24500 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Brain Injury / Complex Care Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation ServiceL...
£ 28922 - 35349 Per yearFull timePermanentFalkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing HomePAY INCREASE + £1,000 WELCOME BONUSCare Categories: Dementia - Old AgeLocat...