Staff Nurse - Ward - General Hospital
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 26700 - 29500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
- Location: Oxford - Oxfordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
- Service: General Hospital
- Care: NJeurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care
- Salary: £26,750 to £29,500 per annum
- Hours: Full time or Part time
- Shifts: Must be flexible
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Oxford as a Ward Nurse .They are a premium service in neurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care, supported by a specialist paediatric ward, 7 bedded intensive care unit, and 6 bedded PACU ensuring patients receive the best possible care. Dedicated to delivering safe and compassionate care every day. The Hospital is proud to offer its patients the additional assurance of having 365 days a year adult Critical Care Service - a service not available in many private hospitals.
The hospital is rated a 5/5 CQC and where Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC. You'll also have post-registration experience
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 21750 - 31600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehabilitation Location: BarnsleySalary: £21,750 (preceptors) - £31,600 p/a (&poun...