OPD/Staff Nurse - Scrub RGN - General Hospital
Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 26200 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
- Location: Washington, Tyne and ware
- Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
- Service: OPD/Staff Nurse - Scrub| Band 5/6
- Care: Orthopaedics, Women's and Men's Health, Ophthalmology, General Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time 37.5
- Shifts: Monday to Saturday
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5/6 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Washington, Tyne and ware . We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced OPD or Staff Nurse to join our high performing Theater Team, with a focus on Scrub this is your opportunity to join one of the UK's best private hospitals and take your career to the next level. Most important is that our Theater staff /ODPs are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in scrubbing for Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism, such as orthopedics, cosmetics, gynae and ENT to name a few. You will assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their well being.
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified ODP/Scrub Nurse.
- Orthopedic experience would be highly desirable.
- At least 2 years scrub experience.
- You will be highly motivated and used to working in challenging but rewarding environment.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Employees are offered a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Free onsite gym and parking!
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentHoughton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Houghton le SpringSalary: £27,500 - £36,500 (&p...
£ 26500 - 35200 Per yearFull timePermanentWallsend, Tyne and Wear, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Wallsend, Newcastle upon TyneSalary: £26,500 - £...
£ 33696 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentSunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Peripatetic Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Location: North East- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia- Service: ...