Health & Disability Assessor - Dunstable
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Health & Disability Assessor
Monday to Friday, 9 to 5- No Weekends, nights or shifts. Part-Time roles also available
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Assessor can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years' post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
· Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disability
· Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
· Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
· produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
· 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year's service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
· All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Occupational health in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...
£ 0 - 0 Per hourPart timePermanentKingsthorpe, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Registered Nurse at Turnfurlong Specialist Care CentreHourly Rate: ?£16.53*Shaw healthcare’s Registered Nurses enjoy a wide v...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentWelwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor, Health and Disability Assessments Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire Starti...