Ripley, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
39 Hrs - Nights | Paid Breaks | Good CQC | Elderly Frail & PD Care
An elderly nursing home in the Ripley area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care packages to adults of all ages with physical and disabilities in addition to providing elderly frail care.
What the home is offering and details of this RN Night Nurse position:
• A permanent contract of 39 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• A great pay rate of £16 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RN Night Nurse you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and disability care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ripley, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Home Manager - Elderly Nursing/ Dementia Mansfield, Nottinghamshire £55,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits  ...