RN Night Nurse
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.50 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
33 or 44 Hrs | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the West Bromwich area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.50 to £17 depending on experience
• 33 or 44 hours per week on night shifts only
• A workplace pension scheme
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities branch
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.