RMN Mental Health Nurse
Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 27370 - 27370 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their hospital in Coventry.
The facility offers specialist rehabilitation and recovery to adults living with mental illness, and supports them in gaining skills for independent living, relapse prevention and symptom management.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working 3 long shifts for 3 weeks and 4 in the fourth week, with days and nights required
• A great annual salary starting from £27,370
• DBS fee paid
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate post-registration experience in a mental health setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing
• Able to evaluate and assess service users and implement care programmes
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.