Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Up to £40,000 per annum |40 hours | Days | General Elderly Nursing |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager with RGN or RMN qualification to work at their elderly care home in Stafford.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of up to £40,000
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCannock, Staffordshire, England
Registered Home Manager - Elderly Nursing / Dementia Cannock, Staffordshire £60,000 - £65,000 + ...