Mental Health Nurse
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 32133.00 - 32133.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£32,133.00 per annum | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits | Day or Night Shifts | Benefits
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their hospital in Worcester.
The facility offers specialist psychiatric rehabilitation recovery and support to adults of all ages with as Mental Health Nurse, you will contribute to all aspects the care and treatment packages provided.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary from £32,133.00
• Day or Night shifts covering a 7-day rota, shift times 07.30-19.45 / 19.30-07.45
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Cycle scheme
• Retail, leisure, health and wellbeing discounts and offers
• Ongoing learning, training and professional development
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience working with service users living with mental health conditions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.