Occupational Health Manager
Bridgwater, Somerset, England
- £ 45000 - 57000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Position: Occupational Health Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £57,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Job Type: Full time, permanent
I have an exciting position an Clinical Operations Manager to work within the occupational health industry. Your main duty will be to provide leadership and manage the clinic team to deliver a high quality occupational health and emergency response service.
Main duties will include;
• Evaluate standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client.
• Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
• Support recruitment, selection and induction of the multidisciplinary team members
• Act as a clinical mentor to clinical staff.
• Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service
• Work closely with sight operations and multiple stakeholders
• Analyse report and present monthly MI and KPI information to Commercial and operational teams
• Present clinical update at monthly and quarterly service review meetings.
If you want to find out more about this position, please contact Chantelle ASAP on Applyor email your most up to date CV to c.fruish Apply, if you wish to apply!