RMN Mental Health Nurse
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 28500 - 28500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their hospital in Southampton.
The facility offers specialist support to adults of all ages with a range of mental health conditions and eating disorders, and as Mental Health Nurse, you will contribute to all aspects the care and treatment packages provided.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working 3 long shifts for 3 weeks and 4 in the fourth week, with days and nights required
• A great annual salary of £28,500
• DBS fee paid
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate post-registration experience in a mental health setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing
Able to evaluate and assess service users and implement care programmes
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Deputy Home Director - Award Winning Luxury Elderly Care Home ...