Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Up to £35,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days Only | General Elderly Nursing |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager with RGN or RMN qualification to work at their elderly care home in Stafford.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
• Up to £35,000 per annum
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN o Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans
• Demonstrate experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a clinical setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.