RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 16.85 - 16.85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Full Time | Mainly Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Eastbourne is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs in a modern setting with some great facilities.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A full-time contract, working predominantly day shifts, with occasional nights required
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.85 per hour
• Your NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme
In this role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although a full induction and additional support is available to nurses new to elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.