RN Night Nurse
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 20.36 - 24.43 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
33 Hrs – Nights | 2 Week Set Rota | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A charitably run nursing home in the Worthing area currently requires an RGN to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a beautiful, modern setting, with specialist design features to support the delivery of high-quality care and a great standard of living.
Details of this RN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week on 8pm – 8am night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay in the region of £20.36 to £24.43 per hour depending on experience
• A 2-week rolling rota of Tues, Weds, Thurs nights one week and Sun, Mon, Thurs nights the next
• A workplace pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Free uniforms and the cost covered for your enhanced DBS check
• Learning and development and career progression opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night RN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.