Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£18.00 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) | 40 Hours per week | Days only | Paid Breaks | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a leading care provider, working as Clinical Services Manager at a privately owned care home is Paisley.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 40 Hours per week
• Day shifts only
• £18.00 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
• Paid breaks
• A free meal provided on long days
• Free PVG/DBS
• Ongoing career progression
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Pension scheme
As Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30800 - 41100 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Deputy Nurse Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Hamilton, South LanarkshireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing ...