Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Days | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
A privately-owned nursing home in Wellingborough is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work days on a full-time basis. The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and supports those with mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Competitive hourly rate of £18.00
• Paid Breaks
• Double pay for Bank Holidays
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Overtime available
• Day shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place and fully CQC compliant
• Onsite parking
• Full induction and ongoing training
• Uniforms provided and DBS paid for
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Experience is not essential and newly qualified Nurses are welcomed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 14.75 - 16.53 Per hourPart timePermanentDaventry, Northamptonshire, England
Registered Nurse at Longlands Specialist Care CentreHourly Rate: ?£16.53*Shaw healthcare’s Registered Nurses enjoy a wide var...