PACU/Recovery Nurse or ODP
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits
A Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with experience in Post-Anaesthetic Care/Recovery is required to join a leading Rochdale hospital.
Details of this Recovery Nurse RN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 6 day rota
• A competitive annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As PACU/Recovery RN or ODP, you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Nurse RN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Proven experience undertaking Recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
• Have completed ALS or ILS and ideally have completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...