RGN/RMN Part Time Staff Nurse
Faversham, Kent, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£17.50 p/h | Part Time Hours | Night Shifts | Paid Breaks | Benefits
A large elderly care home in Faversham currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work on a part time basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Part time hours
• Competitive hourly pay rates at £17.50
• Paid Breaks
• Day shifts only
• Free meals when on shift
• Uniform provided
• Free parking
• Clinical training and support
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified as Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.