Night Nurse – Belper £17.85ph + EXCELLENT Benefits
Belper, Derbyshire, England
- £ 0 - 17.85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Night Nurse Belper £17.85ph + EXCELLENT Benefits
Title: Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Service: Luxury provider of elderly/dementia care
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Paid breaks and handovers
• A great company benefits package
• Free onsite parking
Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you want to work for a company that truly care about and support their staff? If you answered yes' to the above questions, please read on…
Georgi at Amber Mace is currently working alongside a fantastic nursing home, who are looking for a Night Nurse to work within their exceptional service, situated in the town of Louth. The home has a wonderful staff team who truly care about the welfare of residents within the- this is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Administer medication
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are a qualified nurse, looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV!