Part Time Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Swaffham, Norfolk, England
- £ 16.20 - 16.20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
£16.20 p/h | 24 Hrs | Days or Nights | Outstanding CQC | Career Progression & on-going training
A part-time RGN/RMN Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small private nursing home in Swaffham.
The home provides high quality round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages within its welcoming homely environment.
What the home has to offer the successful Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN:
• A permanent contract of 24 hours per week
• Day and or Night shifts, covering a 7-day rota
• Great pay rates of £16.20 per hour
• Supportive working environment within outstanding rated home
• Career progression & support
• On-going training, learning and development
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and implementing person-centred care programmes and managing medications.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Registered Nurse role:
• General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN qualified
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working in a care setting and have knowledge of the regulatory guidelines
• Confident undertaking a range of clinical duties
• Able to lead shifts and confident acting as Nurse in Charge if required
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.