Nurse Advisor Role South Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
Cpl healthcare are seeking experienced nurses for an office based nurse advisor role in South Dublin. The role involves providing telephone advice, results and support to customers who have used the diagnostic services of the company.
Applicants must be
- General nurses registered and active on the general division of the NMBI
- Have at least 18 months experience in an acute hospital or GP setting
- Midwifery qualification is not essential but desirable.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- High levels of English are required.
- Adaptation is not an option
Working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays nurses must be able to demonstrate high levels of empathy, be able to react appropriately when delivering results treating every patient uniquely. Full training is provided.
The contract is for 1 year with a view to permanency.
For any enquiries or to send your CV please contact Aoife at:
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Nurses required for leading Maternity Hospital Dublin [... Click Apply...]terviews Onsite or Skype In association wit...
Full timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomplished fast-grow...