Endoscopy Lead Practitioner
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
- £ 36000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
We are currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There is an opportunity for a Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to join a team of dedicated staff in the Endoscopy department within their Bury St Edmunds Hospital.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
• 2 years Endoscopy experience
• Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
• Operators and Managers Course in Endoscopy Decontamination.
• Teaching / Assessing / mentorship qualifications. Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG, HTM 01 -06).
• Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
• To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit. Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership
• Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
This position of Endoscopy Lead Practitioner offers a competitive starting salary of up to £36,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Please call Maxine on Applyfor further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration.