Registered Manager - up to £45k
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Role: Registered Manager
Service: Medium sized Nursing home
Salary: up to £45k
Employee Benefits? Generous Holiday Allowance. Competitive Bonus scheme. Pension Scheme. Competitive Rates of Pay. Free Onsite Parking.
Charlotte at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider in Weston-super-Mare, who are currently looking for an experienced manager to oversee the daily workings of this lovely service. If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want the opportunity to work for a supportive and reputable care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent qualification in Social Care/Health)
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience working with the Elderly
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc.
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentCardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Cardiff, WalesSalary: £32,000 per annum (£16 per hour) + ...