Theatre Nurse or Practitioner RGN/ODP
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Up to £30,000 p/a | Scrub | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Lead Practitioner post also available
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Scrub to work in their hospital in Stockport.
What the hospital is offering the successful Theatre Nurse/Theatre Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms; orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For the Lead Theatre Practitioner position, applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a scrub setting with experience working as Team Leader, in addition to having completed a mentorship qualification.
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.