Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
£16.50 per hour | 36 Hours per week | Days or Nights | Paid Breaks | Good CQC | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
A large nursing home in Kettering is looking to recruit a RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work Days or nights on a full time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 Hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.