Unit Manager - £16.50ph - Rotherham
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Aug 2019
- 9 Sep 2019
Position: Unit Manager
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Wage: £16.50 p/h
Hours: 42 per week
•£1500 Welcome Reward*
• 5.6 weeks holiday
• Paid NMC registration
• Paid DBS check
• Exemplar rewards - retail discounts and vouchers
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
• Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
• Pension plan
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
Are you a senior nurse looking for a new opportunity? A Clinical Lead or Unit Manager that is looking to join an independent care provider that provides excellent career progression and benefits? Then give Jake at Amber Mace a call on Applyto find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager to join the team at an excellent Nursing Home, which caters for individuals with complex physical and mental health needs, just outside of Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career.
As Unit Manager, you will take charge of the unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a nursing home environment or similar.
As Unit Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Overall responsibility of the Unit during the day
• Supervising clinical staff
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL
• Physical/Mental Health disability experience desirable
• Experience working as senior nurse or above
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £36,036, extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up-to-date CV.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 70,000 - 75,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Essential | Elderly Care Wakefield £70,000 - £75,000 **Nurse qualified RGN / RMN*...