RGN Night Nurse
Brentwood, Essex, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 13 Dec 2019
£18.50 per hour (equates to £35,353 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36.75 hours | Nights | Luxury Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Brentwood nursing home is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to strengthen their night nursing team, with full or part time contracts available.
The home offers round the clock care packages to older adults with elderly frail, disability and dementia nursing care needs in a modern, luxury environment.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week, on night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.50 per hour (equates to £35,353 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• A £1,000 annual retention bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• A very attractive company pension scheme and life insurance
• Free uniforms
• Free eye tests and funding towards glasses if necessary
• A comprehensive induction and support to undertake further studies and professional development
• Discounts on holidays, cycle to work schemes and exclusive motor offers
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* hotel lifestyle and the post-holder will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment throughout the home.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate recent experience working in a UK nursing home or in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.