RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse - Nights
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
£18 p/h - Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered | Staff Accommodation Available
An RGN, RMN, RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Henley on Thames area.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care and offers a fantastic environment for residents in a beautiful Thameside location.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN, RMN, RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night Shifts
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.00 plus paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression in addition to a comprehensive induction and preceptorship/mentorship programmes for NQ Nurses
• Staff accommodation is available
As RGN, RMN, RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.