Weekend Night Nurse RN
Hindhead, Surrey, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs - Weekend Nights | Small Elderly Frail NH | Free Uniforms & PIN
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Hindhead currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN to work set nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night RN/Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks
• Free uniforms
• NMC registration fees/PIN renewal paid
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Night RN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights, leading shifts and acting as Nurse in Charge when required
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.