RGN Night Nurse
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
£16.00 per hour (Equates to £29,952 per annum / NHS Band 5) | Night Shifts | 36 Hours | Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A small private nursing home in Ellesmere Port currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail and physical disability nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Good hourly rates of pay of £16.00 (Equates to £29,952 per annum / NHS Band 5)
• Night Shifts
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• On-going Training and Development
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday, travel, retail, leisure, health & wellbeing discounts
• Online Health access & Telephone counselling
As Night Nurse RGN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.