RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
£16.00 p/h | Night Shifts | 36 Hrs | Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A small private nursing home in Ellesmere Port currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail and physical disability nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.00
• Night Shifts
• 36 hours per week on a permenant basis
• On-going Training and Development
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday, travel, retail, leisure, health & wellbeing discounts
• Online Health access & Telephone counselling
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 41500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Night Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: St Helens, MerseysideSalary: £30,000 - £...